- Province: other
- Country: Thailand
- Listed: June 17, 2016 12:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Personalized/Social Media Internet Assessor in Thailand.
What does the job involve?
In this job you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required Smartphone device.
Who is suitable for this job?
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail and Google+ account. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10 up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the job?
• You must be fluent in written and verbal English and Thai
• You must be living in Thailand for the last 5 consecutive years
• You must own and use a Smartphone (Android V4.1 or higher or iPhone V4S or higher) to complete tasks.
• The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone
• Gmail must be your primary email account
• Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media (Twitter & Facebook)
• You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Thailand
• Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
Don’t Delay! Submit your application through http://goo.gl/bucf9z and a member of our recruitment team will review your application.
Please Note: We are unable to offer more than one Personalized Social Media Internet Assessor position per IP address.
Like us on Facebook & Follow us on Twitter
700 total views, 2 today
Information about the ad poster
- Listed by: Lionbridge
- Member Since: March 25, 2014
Other items listed by Lionbridge
- Part time-Work from Home Job In-Country Advisor Thailand
- Part Time, Work From Home, Technical Tester- Thailand
- Online Map Quality Analyst- Thailand
- Thai Personalized/ Social Media Internet Assessor
Popular Ads Overall
- Maisons ou condo (31922 views)
- Hua Hin Sun Villa Pool Villa For Rent (31440 views)
- Sales Pool Table 7-feet New condition (31434 views)
- Idyllic Cha-am Condo for rent (18432 views)
- Longterm / Shortterm Rooms (13392 views)
- 2 Bedroom Central & Convenient Villa in Cha-Am (9454 views)
- Guesthouse for sale (8349 views)
- A lovely 2 Bedroom Holiday Beach Condo in Cha-Am (5862 views)
- Town House in Hadd Petch Beach for rent (4917 views)
- Beach wood style house for rent (4693 views)